House Applying For
How do I apply?
Each tenant must complete the online application form
1. Nominate someone from within your group to act as lead tenant to pay the deposit and agency fee (normally £200 deposit and £80 inc VAT fee) and to be the main point of contact for your tenancy application
2. Complete the application form here - make sure you pick the right option if you are the lead tenant!
3. Make payment if you are the lead tenant.
4. Once you have submitted the forms we will send a link for a form for your guarantor to complete (if applicable).
5. While we are doing that we will send out a heads of terms document that outlines what you are applying for and what we need from you.
6. Once the guarantors have filled the form out, we will send out contract paperwork to yourself and your group and all guarantors (in most cases, for online signing).
7. Once the full deposit payment is paid the house is RESERVED and we will cancel marketing the property! We will then be in touch about a move in date.