House Applying For
Rent:Rent is £75 per person per week based on 1 sharing
Bills:Bills included Includes Internet
How do I apply?
Each tenant must complete the online application form
1. Nominate someone from within your group to act as lead tenant to pay the £70 per person holding deposit and to be the main point of contact for your tenancy application
2. Complete the application form here - make sure you pick the right option if you are the lead tenant!
3. Make payment if you are the lead tenant. The payment will be £70 per tenant applying (for holding deposit) per tenant applying.
Once you have paid the holding deposit the house is RESERVED and we will cease marketing the property.
4. Once you have submitted the forms we will send a link for a form for your guarantor to complete (if applicable) and we we will send out a heads of terms document that outlines what you are applying for and what we need from you. This will include important information about your tenancy and what to expect from renting.
5. Once your guarantors have filled their form out, we will send out contract paperwork to yourself and your group and all guarantors (in most cases, for online signing).
6. Once the tenancy agreement is signed you are bound to the terms of the tenancy and the house is fully reserved. Once signed you will need to pay the balance of your holding deposit, normally within 7 days of contract signing. As part of sending you a heads of terms you will have been given an invoice for the full balance due.
Note: Please read our FAQ for more information about your deposit. This is located here