Expert student management

TOPPROPERTY – The Experts in Student Management

At Topproperty Student Homes we take pride in our service to landlords. We seek to work with progressive, forward thinking landlords who are willing to work with us to provide the best accommodation possible for the student market.

We offer a Fully Managed service for student homes across Liverpool. We work on the principle of managing the best properties, and a long term view to property management which includes assisting you in making appropriate upgrades and improvements, which helps build and retain your capital value through a reliable income stream.

Please contact us to see how we can help you today! We are currently seeking high quality property for management. If you are a developer with a pipeline of student properties, we are here to help you getting the properties let and managed, and can help assure your exit through sale with tenants in place.

Tenant Find (“let only”) Services
Please note that due to the very high level of regulation, including university accreditation and selective/mandatory licensing that applies to the student HMO sector we do not offer a tenant find only service to new clients within the student market where we do not have a continuing managing role.

Rent Collection

We set up payment schedules for tenants for you and collect rents on your behalf

Signing up tenancies

We advertising to find tenants for you every year for your proprety

Send rental statements

We send you statements when you are paid (normally monthly)

Take out references for tenants

Tenants are checked and if necessary guaranteed by a rental guarantee or a friend/family member


We ensure all properties marketed to students are accredited by the University accreditation body, LSH.

HMO Compliance

We inspect properties regularly to ensure they meet the standard for compliance with HMO regulations


We manage licensing on your behalf - Selective Licensing, for all houses, or Mandatory Licensing, for all larger HMO properties.

Property Management

We deal with all issues during the period we manage the property, including arranging works and paying contractors.

Manage Tenancies

We look after the tenancy for the life-cycle of the tenants occupation

Manage move outs

We manage the process of tenants moving out of a house and returning their deposit money and getting the property re-let

Heavily systemised processes

We invest in state of the art proptech systems to allow us to provide the best service.

Property Inspections

We carry out periodic inspections of properties under management.